Saturday, June 27, 2009

Relaxation at the Lake home

Sorry I haven't posted this sooner, Hannah has been a little cranky the last few days and wants to be held all the time. Here is more from our time in Minnesota:

Hannah did great on her first trip up to Grandma and Grandpa Clapper's lake home. We came up on Wednesday morning after I got a much needed haircut. We have been able to relax and had lots of snuggle time, Joe and Bobby went tubing, Joe and I went for our first jog with Hannah in the jogging stroller, I got up on one ski (after a few unsuccessful attempts), Joe got 9 holes of golf in with my dad, Joe and I went on a paddle boat ride, Chris (Joe's cousin) was able to come over to meet Hannah and we were able to just sit around and relax. We enjoyed some great food and great company. Here are some pictures from the long weekend:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We LOVED having the Zabells with us at the lake. We look forward to many more "lake memories" in the future.

Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Bob