Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I know that I am sure blessed by an amazing mom who has always helped me and is always putting other people first ahead of herself. Thank you mom for all that you do and all the help you give me (especially over the past couple months)!

As a present to myself, I decided that I wanted some professional pics of the girls taken and so we went to Target and got a few taken. I didn't think we got any good ones from the fact that Abby was fussy and wanting to nurse the whole time and Hannah didn't put her listening ears on that morning...but I think we got a few cute ones and I absolutely love my girls! I love being a mom, even though it means that I haven't had a full night of rest in over 7 weeks... :)

Abby
Mommy and Abby

Hanny Girl

Abby and Hannah

No comments: