Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nursery is complete...minus one small baby

We got a gorgeous dresser/changing table delivered from Michigan today. It made it here with all 4 legs and looks great. We are so grateful to have such unique pieces of furniture handmade by my dad and brother for our baby girl. We have the nursery all setup and we even washed a bunch of clothes for when we bring her home. Each day we get more and more excited and can't wait for her to make her way out. We have a bag packed, car seat all set, and the car seat base is already in daddy's car! Here are a few pictures of the nursery all ready, just waiting for her!

Changing table / Dresser (made by Uncle Bryan)


Crib (made by Grandpa Clapper) and Changing Table


Car seat all ready to get her!

1 comment:

Leslie Kruempel said...

Congratulations, Laura and Joe, on Hannah's arrival! What a cutie! I can't imagine all the exciting moments and sleepless nights you have ahead of you. :)

Laura-- the furniture that your brother and father made is absolutely beautiful. Do you think I can hire them to make some for me when I have a baby?

I hope it's not too long until I get a chance to see Hannah in person!