Thursday, May 14, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower!

Yesterday the women at work threw a surprise baby shower for me over lunch. It was such a surprise to me and I am extremely grateful for their kindness. We had a fun lunch out and enjoyed some wonderful cake thanks to Jobiena! I don't have the pictures yet, but it was so much fun and I am incredible thankful for such great co-workers and thought I should share! We got some adorable outfits, practical bath time goodies, a carbon monoxide detector, and a nice bottle warmer. Joe has been wanting something purple and ohe finally got the perfect outfit that's purple and even has 'I love my daddy' on it (picture below). Once I get the pics I will share.


Joe and I are getting so excited as we count down the days (only 20 left hopefully...) to our little girl's arrival! It warms my heart every time Joe talks to his little girl inside me and gives her kisses. He is on newborn nursery this week and got to hold a little one day old and he came home more excited than ever to meet his little girl. I still don't have my bag packed yet so she can't come yet. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am not dilating or effacing yet, so I think we still have some time before she comes. Our little one is head down and everything looked good from the outside. Joe is on call late tonight, but we will take a picture tonight for those of you that are curious about my belly size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they were able to pull off a surprise shower! You must have been really busy at work. I look forward to seeing how big you're getting. We will all get to meet "Baby Z" soon!
Grandma Karen