Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Shower!

I went to the cities this past weekend for a baby shower. Connie and Andrea threw it for me and it was a lot of fun. It was so nice to see friends and family and spend time enjoying each other. Joe stayed home to study like a good med student, I think he enjoyed the relaxing weekend, but missed out on seeing everyone.

I was given a boutonniere made of baby socks when I came in the door. All the small baby details were great. We had fantastic food and played some enjoyable baby word scramble and what's wrong with this picture. I am so grateful for the fun times and the great presents. I loved the Daddy Diaper Doo-ty belt including all the essentials for Joe to change diapers. We got cute outfits, wonderful books, and lots of fun essentials for our little girl. We can't wait to meet her, only 6 more weeks!





No comments: